- Cube H-Margins is a hosted service to calculate margin requirements for portfolios with positions in listed derivatives.
- It is designed for those financial institutions that need to replicate the margin calculation using the same native models used by the clearing houses. Service is offered via a web platform where portfolios are uploaded in order to perform the margin calculation.
- The coverage is complete in terms of models used (i.e. Span, Tims, Prisma) and of market coverage - i.e. all major markets worldwide.
- The service is accessible through any browser and does not require any installation or technology investment on part of the customer.
- Positions are stored in our secure Swiss data center, protected to the highest safety standards.
Cloud based margin replication service - no infrastructure costs.